Rochester Holiday Gift Guide 2020
YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS HOLIDAY SHOPPING GUIDE AROUND ROCHESTER!
Happy Holidays Brunchies!
I know that this year everyone is dealing with things a little differently. There will be no longer be long lines of people in tents and law chairs outside stores on Black Friday eve, or endless store adds that get us out of bed at 4am for that new flat screen. This year is different, so we should think differently too.
We here at Brunch lifestyle wanted to give you all a tool to support small businesses locally. Our little Rochester is filled talented entrepreneur's that deserve our support! We have personally read through every website on our list below and they have touched us in a way that we knew we had to feature them! Small businesses have suffered in 2020, lets give them some Holiday cheer and order small before prime.
SHOP WOMEN OWNED LOCAL BUSINESS:
- The Riley Joy Candle Company - One of my favorites on this list! A tragic but beautiful story of an inspirational mother who has created an all natural candle company in her angel daughters name.
- May and Birch on Etsy - Hand crafted wood ornaments and other wood engraved house hold items. Their local theme is so perfect for this Holiday season. Free shipping over $35, local pickup avail. This page has received many 5 star reviews!
- The Chocolate Co.on Etsy- They say everything is better covered in chocolate, and I have to agree! They make decadent baked treats covered in chocolate and decorated in a plethora of themes. This page has received many 5 star reviews!
- Caps for Camps on Etsy- In the market for that perfect crotched poof ball hat!? I love the ones in this awesome Etsy shop! Order before 12/5 and get 20% off your order. On any orders over $50 dollars receive free shipping.
- Kissed by LaTosha- Nothing like a spa themed gift! This amazing women has created some organic skin care products for men and women that come highly recommended!
- Trash into Treasures- 1/2 of Brunch lifestyle and now she's creating bleach tye dye custom clothing. Shop her local collection for the holidays! $2 shipping
- Roc'n Cakes Bakery- This amazingly talented women creates the most beautiful desserts! I can say from experience that her sweets are so delicious! Rachel made my wedding cupcakes and people are stillllll talking about them. Think of her for your holiday treats.
- Z's Boutique- This is one of my favorite online boutiques. She has such cute stuff at reasonable prices.
- Fallbrook Farms- This inspirational all women run farm carries all natural products. One of my favorites is the metabolism boosting tea. They also offer Geneseo Acupuncture services! Check them out for their next pop up event.
- Loco Love- Shop local cozy apparel by the lovely Lo! She is all about spreading the love and we love that.
- By Way Fine Arts- Check out this amazing up and coming local artist who has so many specialties! Check out her Etsy shop of beautiful wood burned work.
- Yeah baby bakes- these macaroons are not only pieces of art but little drops of heaven! Highly recommend!
- RECOVRX- This year has been rough, head over to RECOVRX and read an inspiring story about how CBD saved this cofounders life. CBD is everywhere if you have been thinking about trying CBD products give this local business a shot.
- Unboxed life and style- This business is perfect for the holidays! The local version of a subscription box with items for your self care. Their mission statement is "At unboxed, our mission is to provide you with a little bit of self care and love. A true reminder that you are appreciated. With a monthly box you are given the opportunity to treat yourself to all that!"
- Laughing Gull Chocolate- This local chocolate company has EVERYTHING you could ever want! From memberships and subscriptions to delicious seasonal treats and bundles!
- Bones Dog Bakery- Absolutely my favorite place to get special baked treats for my pup.
- Cocoa Creation- These tasty treats are exactly what you need this holiday season. You can also find some of their chocolates at the Tree town Cafe in Penfield.
- The Shops on West Ridge- On 11/28 This local business is celebrating all of their 200 local vendors! This location has many small locally run booths with crafts, furniture, books, and so,so much more. It is absolutely impossible to walk out of the shops empty handed.
Leave a comment